Joshua Larson Acquitted in Clallam Co. now in Snohomish County Jail to face new charges

Joshua David Larson, accused numerous times of child molestation was released without bail by Judge Tam Bui, in early 2014. She responded by blaming prosecutors for not filing charges quickly enough.

Judge Alsdorf issued a 500,000.00 warrant for his arrest but sadly he was able to allegedly assault 2 more children shortly after his release.

Mr Larson made his way back to SnoCo yesterday
Book Number CIN Book Date 2015004770 811672 3/23/2015 14:35:00
Case # Bail Amount Court 141011304 $500000.00 CT VIDEO – M – THURS


According to Chris McDaniel @ Peninsula Daily News

PORT ANGELES — A jury found a Port Townsend man not guilty of molesting a 9-year-old girl at the Sequim Aquatic Recreation Center in May 2014. Joshua David Larson, 40, was acquitted in Clallam County on Thursday. He had been acquitted in a similar case by a King County jury in the late 1990s. In that case, he was 24 when he was charged with child molestation after a 5-year-old girl reported he had abused her. Larson faces pending felony molestation charges in an unrelated case in Snohomish County stemming from an incident on Thanksgiving Day 2013, according to that county Clerk’s Office. Larson was arrested on a felony child molestation warrant out of Jefferson County after being released from the Clallam County jail Thursday. In that case, a 7-year-old girl reported Larson molested her in 2012. Larson appeared in Jefferson County Superior Court on Friday morning. At that time, the charges were dismissed “without prejudice,” allowing the county Prosecuting Attorney’s Office to refile the charges in the future. Additional information about the case in Jefferson County was not immediately available Friday. “Prosecutors are not permitted to tell juries of other pending charges or past verdicts, so the other cases were not presented to the Clallam County jury,” said Mark Nichols, Clallam County prosecuting attorney. Snohomish County sheriff’s detectives began investigating Larson in December 2013 after a 4-year-old girl he knew reported to her family that he touched her Thanksgiving Day. Her parents confronted Larson, who denied the assault, according to an article published in The (Everett) Herald in June 2014. When Snohomish detectives interviewed Larson in February 2014, he told them he had picked the girl up after taking away a hazardous toy but denied any inappropriate touching. Larson was arrested in connection with the Snohomish case March 27, 2014, and was later released without bail.In late May 2014, a Snohomish County Superior Court judge issued a $500,000 arrest warrant for Larson. That warrant is still in effect. READ MORE…

, , , , , ,